Returning orders after delivery
So you’re not happy with the shoes you ordered huh? Almond is totally okay with you returning the products delivered to you within 30 calender days after delivery, without giving us any reason, as long as:
- The products are unwashed, clean and not used in any way
- You are allowed to try garments or shoes on for fit, unless we have indicated otherwise (you cant really wear them though)
- The product is in its original, undamaged box with packaging (a carefully opened package will not be considered damaged, we aint that bad);
- The product is complete: e.g. both items of a pair must be returned
You cannot return:
- Products that have been tampered with
Return of defective products
You are entitled to return products delivered to you in the event that they are defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order when you received them. You can do so within 90 days after you notice the defect. (This does not affect your statutory rights). In the event your claim is justified, the purchase price and the delivery costs will be refunded.
How to return orders or products after delivery
Problems with shoes can often happen in production, it is not abnormal to receive defective shoes. In order to handle this correctly the best method is to contact us direct so we can stay on top of these issues.
You can also contact your local store or the distribution company via email or phone-, you can check for this information here.